Morgan on Twitter
Morgan at Sleep 201615 November 2016 Back
This year at Sleep, we will be unveiling a brand new modular sofa collection, the Valencia, designed by Morgan Studio.
The Valencia collection combines a sharp and dramatic profile with plush upholstery detailing and comfort. Presenting an exciting alternative to the conventional modular sofa system, the collection offers 3 modular units of the same width with the option of a full, 3/4 or 1/2 back allowing the sofas to be combined to create multi-directional seating grids.
The combined backrest outlines create a rhythmic sequence of rise and fall, with sofas coming together to form distinctive ‘V’ shape silhouettes. The tapered timber legs replicate the angles and balance the weight of the luxurious upholstery, creating an elegant and lightweight aesthetic.
Join us on stand M23c to see the Valencia collection and find out more.
- Space to Breathe
- Morgan's Sleep 2016 Review
- Morgan at Sleep 2016
- Morgan’s London Design Festival 2016 Review
- Morgan at Design Junction 2016
- Printer to Plate
- The Champions Room - Wimbledon
- Healthcare and Wellbeing
- Morgan 'Teach Me Wood'
- From Street to Showroom - Art in the Workplace
- CDW 2016 Morgans Top 3
- CDW 2016 Review
- CDW 2016 Product Launch
- Remi Rough - 'Diptych_01'
- Wellbeing in the Workplace – Art Relaxation
- Wellbeing in the Workplace – Nature
- Where do Ideas come from?
- Snap, crackle and pop-corn
- Sit down for stand-up!
- Can you just press print?