Morgan on Twitter
Morgan's Sleep 2016 Review25 November 2016 Back
Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who visited us on our stand at Sleep this year, we were pleased to see so many new and familiar faces!
This year at Sleep we launched a new modular sofa collection, Valencia. The Valencia collection is a modular system of seating, which intersects to form multi-directional seating grids. Between modules, a sculptural ‘V’ shaped gap is created. Upholstered in plush Designers Guild and Zoffany velvets for a luxurious finish.
As well as the Valencia, we launched the new Pimlico barstools and Havana lounge chair. The Havana lounge chair in walnut, also upholstered in Designers Guild, compliments our existing collections and further demonstrates our timber expertise.
A special thank you goes to Chelsom and Harlequin for helping us add finishing touches to our stand.
Over on the Skopos and Muraspec stand you may also have noticed our Oslo barstools, as well as our Rio chair.
If you were unable to make it and missed the launch of our Valencia modular sofa collection and Havana lounge chair, please do pop over to our Clerkenwell showroom for a coffee, where you will be able to view the new collections alongside our existing collections.
- Space to Breathe
- Morgan's Sleep 2016 Review
- Morgan at Sleep 2016
- Morgan’s London Design Festival 2016 Review
- Morgan at Design Junction 2016
- Printer to Plate
- The Champions Room - Wimbledon
- Healthcare and Wellbeing
- Morgan 'Teach Me Wood'
- From Street to Showroom - Art in the Workplace
- CDW 2016 Morgans Top 3
- CDW 2016 Review
- CDW 2016 Product Launch
- Remi Rough - 'Diptych_01'
- Wellbeing in the Workplace – Art Relaxation
- Wellbeing in the Workplace – Nature
- Where do Ideas come from?
- Snap, crackle and pop-corn
- Sit down for stand-up!
- Can you just press print?