3D Modeller /Designer Internship
We design and manufacture furniture for the Hospitality, Cruise, and Workplace markets and are looking for an intern within our Design Team.
This is a fantastic 12 month opportunity for a candidate from a design or visualisation background to join a design led manufacturer near Chichester.
During this time period, you will be responsible for creating a digital library of 3D models whilst also supporting the design team in new product development for the contract market.
The Role will ultimately include:
- Create a digital library of products and produce highly accurate professional 3D models, suitable for use in CGI renders.
- Build and create a process that enables our clients to integrate textures and finishes to our products.
- Support the design to production work including drawings and specifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A design or engineering degree with a high competence level of CAD modelling.
- A passion for design and enthusiasm for furniture and design-led product
- Knowledge and experience of 3DS Max and Solidworks.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of dimensions.
- Ability to time manage and meet deadlines
- Salary is to be agreed and is dependent upon level of experience.
Please apply by email with CV to the Design Manager, Erin Johnson, email@example.com.