We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the Morgan team.
- Maintain and improve Social Media activity: update Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn with new imagery. Help to schedule interesting and unique content for Twitter and Instagram.
- Create Blogs and Newsletters: suggest topic ideas, stories, case study features and create using Mailchimp.
- Source Morgan case study photography and photograph factory processes.
- Research and create mood boards with current trends, products and projects for the design and sales departments.
- Maintain the London showroom and factory showroom to a high standard and keep internal communications and display up to date and visually on brand.
- Create sales presentation documents – update regularly with new product and case study images.
- Communicate with PR agent, research advertising opportunities and keep the press cuttings book updated.
The successful candidate will be a design graduate with a passion for design and marketing. They will be based at the Morgan headquarters in Southbourne, near Chichester. They will have good organisational skills, ability to work to deadlines and understand the requirements and importance of promoting a brand and following brand guidelines. Photoshop and Illustrator skills are required.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to Steph McMahon firstname.lastname@example.org