We are looking for a Marketing Consultant to join the Morgan team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a design-led manufacturer and be responsible for the marketing activities to promote our brand in the Hospitality, Cruise, Private Healthcare and Workplace markets.
- Maintain and improve Social Media activity: update Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn with new imagery, help to schedule interesting and unique content for Twitter and Instagram and create strong paid campaigns.
- Create Blogs and Newsletters: suggest topic ideas, stories, case study features and create using Mailchimp.
- Source Morgan case study photography and photograph factory processes.
- Research and create mood boards with current trends, products and projects for the design and sales departments.
- Maintain the showroom and factory displays to a high standard and keep internal communications up to date and visually on brand.
- Be an active part of the events and exhibitions team by supporting the Sales and Design teams, with the planning, design and curation.
- Create sales presentation documents – update regularly with new product and case study images.
- Communicate with PR agent, research advertising opportunities and keep the press cuttings book updated.
The successful candidate will be a design graduate with a passion for design and marketing with a good photographic eye. There is opportunity to work flexibly and also at the Morgan headquarters in Southbourne, near Chichester. The candidate will also have the opportunity to visit our London showroom in order to support events and exhibitions. They will have good organisational skills, ability to work to deadlines and understand the requirements and importance of promoting a brand and following brand guidelines. Photoshop and Illustrator skills are required.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to Steph McMahon firstname.lastname@example.org