An exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator has arisen to help support and develop the procurement capabilities of the Company as we continue to see strong growth.
You will support and develop the procurement capabilities of the company and report to the Production Manager along with being the interface between the Design, Production and Procurement.
- Be responsible for the sourcing, procurement and timely delivery of materials to ensure efficient production.
- Develop and build on the supplier database to strengthen the procurement process.
- Manage the end to end procurement process from including obtain quotations for goods and services in accordance with specifications.
- Liaise with suppliers on quality problems in conjunction with company quality standards.
- Negotiate suppliers’ costs along with supporting Design and Production.
- Maintain technical reference files for all bought in components and related suppliers.
- Manage, develop and report on procurement KPI’s.
- The candidate will be an ambitious individual and will have strong procurement experience.
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced production environment is necessary.
- Strong excel user and Sage 200 experience is essential.
- A good communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to recognise the benefits of new processes and be able to implement them.
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.