Solidworks Internship or Graduate Opportunity
We design and manufacture timber furniture for the Hospitality, Cruise and Workplace markets and are looking for an intern or graduate within our Design Team, Morgan Studio.
This is a fantastic 6 to 12 month internship or graduate opportunity from a candidate from a design or engineering background to join a design led manufacturer of furniture near Chichester to work on Solidworks modelling and Production drawings.
During this time period, you will learn and develop in a highly skilled manufacturing environment and understand the importance of technical drawings and accuracy of information shared between Design and Production.
The Role will ultimately include:
- To produce highly accurate 3D models and Solidworks drawings against an agreed priority list.
- To learn how to convert these drawings in to programmable CNC files.
- To work closely with the Design and Engineering Teams.
- To understand construction methods of contract furniture and the importance of these standards.
- To follow a drawing control procedure.
The ideal candidate will have a design or engineering background with a very high competency level of Solidworks modelling. Salary is to be agreed and dependent upon level of experience.
Please apply by email with CV to the Design Manager, Erin Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org.