Upholsterer & CI Lead
We are award winning designers and manufactures of contemporary seating for the contract market. We are looking for an Upholsterer to join our production team due to business growth and expansion.
We are award winning designers and manufactures of contemporary seating for the contract market. Due to business growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced upholsterer to join our production team as Continuous Improvement Lead.
The primary role will be to produce our wide range of standard and special collections to consistently high standards in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Supporting the Cell Leader and Quality Lead this position will drive Continuous Improvement within the Upholstery Team, identifying and implementing root cause corrective action to improve Health, Safety and Environmental, minimise flow disruptions, enhance quality (Right First Time), improve efficiency, and sustain 5S set standards.
Key requirements for the position:
- Upholstery experience within a high quality, production scheduled environment,
- Alignment with our company Values of Design-Led, Excellent, Innovation and Integrity,
- Embracing LEAN Manufacturing principles,
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation would be advantageous,
- Ability to work to defined quality specifications and procedures
- Ability to produce upholstery of a consistent quality, with a keen eye for detail.
- A Team player.
- Previous experience in the furniture industry would be advantageous
Please apply by email with a CV to the Production Manager Roy Pickett, email@example.com