We are award winning designers and manufactures of contemporary seating for the contract market. Due to business growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced upholsterers to join our production team.
There are various roles available with progression opportunities for the right individual.
The primary role will be to produce our wide range of standard and special collections to consistently high standards in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Upholstery experience within a high quality, production scheduled environment.
- Alignment with our company Values of Design-Led, Excellence, Innovation and Integrity.
- Embracing LEAN Manufacturing principles.
- Ability to work to defined quality specifications and procedures.
- Ability to produce upholstery of a consistent quality, with a keen eye for detail.
- A Team player.
- Leadership experience within an Upholstery environment would be advantageous for more senior role opportunities.
- Previous experience in the furniture industry would be advantageous.
Please apply by email with a CV to the Production Manager Roy Pickett, firstname.lastname@example.org